General information about Bloomington Indiana, and why you should consider doing your graduate research here.
Information, maps, and schedules for the city bus system. IU students ride the bus free.
- Bursar - fee information and IU bills
- Campus Access Card - new and replacement ID cards
- Campus Bus Service - IU Bus System
- Environmental Health & Safety - safety information
- GradGrants Center - grant leads and help with proposals
- Graduate School - official graduate school requirements and signatures
- IU Graduate and Professional Student Government - graduate student resources and advocacy
- Health Center - vaccinations, testing, counseling, and medical assistance
- International Services - for international students who need assistance with visas, employment, loans, and other official paperwork
- Parking Operations - campus parking information, parking permits, and tickets
- Registrar - for transcripts, registration, proof of enrollment, and residency status.
- Student Financial Assistance - student loans and other financial assistance
Gems Consortium - The National Consortium for Graduate Degrees for Minorities in Engineering and Science, Inc. http://www.gemfellowship.org
NOBCChE - National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers http://www.nobcche.org/
NOBCChE Bloomington - Local Chapter http://www.indiana.edu/~nobcche/
GU2IU - Getting You To Indiana University GU2IU
SACNAS - Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science http://www.sacnas.org
SACNAS - Local Chapter http://www.indiana.edu/~sacnas/
Women in Chemistry - http://www.chem.indiana.edu/outreach/women-in-chemistry/