Cameron Kincaid (email@example.com or 812-855-5706) is the Departmental Travel Arranger. His office is in C121
Travel Management Website for more details
- Discuss the trip with your professor.
- Fill out a travel request form and turn it in to the Department’s travel arranger. Currently: Cameron Kincaid or Chemtrav@indiana.edu
- Wait for approval, which can take 1-3 days.
- Direct bill with help from Daniel Hosler.
- IU may be able to directly pay for the conference registrations, airfare, hotels, and rental cars.
- Setting this up may take several days. Please submit early.
- Submit any questions to Daniel Hosler.
- Keep all receipts.
- Do not pay for anyone else or reimburse them, this might be against IU policy.
- IU can only reimburse you for business expenses, this includes food only on business days.
- Submit Travel reimbursement form.
- Turn receipts in to Daniel Hosler within a reasonable time. Do not wait until the last day.
- Should be within 60 days of your return.
- Will be accepted with a legitimate reason from 60-120 days after your return.
- Cannot be accepted after 120 days from your return due to IU and IRS policy.
- Set up direct deposit for Travel.
- From One.iu.edu search for “Travel Direct deposit.”
- Choose the tile with an airplane and stack of money.
- Click continue, and fill out the form.
- Reimbursement will take 1-8 weeks.