Academic Advisors
Meet the Chemistry advising staff; find the advising contact information; use the Advising Scheduling tool to schedule appointments to meet with an advisor.

Advising Resources
Additional resources you may find helpful.

Four-Year Planning Guides
Four-year schedules showing the recommended sequence in which to take the required courses for our four bachelors degrees: B.A. Chemistry, B.A. Biochemistry, B.S. Chemistry, and B.S. Biochemistry.

Course Offerings by Semester
This is a link to an Excel spreadsheet listing the tentative course offerings per semester.

College Recorder's Office
By going to the College Recorder's website, you can: apply to graduate, learn how to declare a second major, drop a major or minor, find out how to take a class pass/fail, and more!

College of Arts & Sciences Bulletin
Important resource for College students; includes policies & degree requirements for all College majors and minors, lists of Culture Studies, Breadth of Inquiry, and CAPP courses, special programs, etc.

There are hundreds of searchible services available in One.IU.  You can find information about class registration, course information, major guides, degree maps, iGPS, and more. 

Office of the Registrar
The registrar's site provides the schedule of classes, official calendars, a list of registrar services, how to obtain a transcript, and information about other university policies.

Chemistry Placement Exam
Find out the purpose of the CPE, how to prepare for it, a link to practice exams, and a link to the exam itself.

Chemistry Honors Program
This program is designed for well-qualified students who wish to acquire an unusually strong foundation in chemistry. Student in the honors program have the option to take the honors sections of our general and organic courses and are required to participate in undergraduate research.

Honors College
The Honors College offers Honors courses as well as extracurricular and service opportunities and an Honors Notation. The courses are small, challenging, and taught by some of IU's top faculty. Students are invited into the College as Freshman or may apply as upperclassman.

Preprofessional Programs
The Health Professions and Prelaw Information Center (HPPLC) provides a central location where students may obtain information regarding health professions and law school education and training. Their services include advising, assisting with collecting letters of recommendation & applying to schools, and an email list.

Intercampus Transfer Information
Before you can register for courses at an IU campus other than your own, you must apply for an Intercampus Transfer. The on-line application form can be found at this site as well as information for both Bloomington students wishing to study at other campuses and for students from other campuses who wish to study at Bloomington.

Credit Transfer Service (CTS)
This service will show you how courses taken at other colleges and universities would transfer to IU Bloomington. If the course that you took does not transfer as you expect or you cannot find the course you took, submit a Credit Transfer Agreement form (found under the "Help with CTS" link on the CTS website).

Individualized Major Program (IMP)
This program allows you to create your own major program of study based on your interests, goals, and professional aspirations. IMP usually begins during the sophomore or junior year, although some students may be ready to apply during the second semester of their freshman year.

Office of Overseas Study
This office facilitates the study abroad experiences of students on all eight IU campuses, offers a variety of programs chosen or developed to maintain IU's high academic standards, provides guidance to help students integrate study abroad into their academic plans, and offers need and merit-based scholarships.